A Project Coordinator is an administrative specialist who supports project managers by communicating risks, opportunities and current project status with the organisation and management of project activities. By organising meetings, personnel, equipment and information, they fulfil their obligations.
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation, and a
- Assisting and supporting the project manager.
- Designing and controlling the project schedule.
- Preparing presentations to update senior management on the project’s progress and showcase the project’s value.
- Delegating tasks to team members.
- Tracking and communicating project risks and opportunities.
- Looking for ways to increase the project’s profitability and reduce expenses where possible.
- Ensuring deadlines are met.
- Organising and attending stakeholder meetings.
- Providing administrative support.
- Organising project team meetings and recording minutes.
- Liaising with clients to determine the project’s objectives.
- Handling financial queries.
- Record Keeping
- Monitoring progress
- Tracking work
- Updating team members and partners
- Managing information flow