Business analysts perform industry studies, evaluating all product lines and the company's overall profitability. Furthermore, they create and monitor data quality indicators and ensure that business data and reporting standards are met. Must-have attributes are good technology, analytical and communication skills.
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation, and a
- Creating a detailed business analysis, outlining problems, opportunities and solutions for a business.
- Budgeting and forecasting.
- Planning and monitoring.
- Variance analysis.
- Defining business requirements and reporting them back to stakeholders.
- Oral and written communication skills
- Interpersonal and consultative skills
- Facilitation skills
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Being detail-oriented and capable of delivering a high level of accuracy
- Organizational skills
- Knowledge of business structure
- Stakeholder analysis
- Requirements engineering
- Costs benefit analysis
- Processes modeling
- Understanding of networks, databases and other technology6t